The Adelaide Art Society was founded in 1952 under the name “Citizens Art Group” by a small group of dedicated artists who wished to foster a high standard in the visual arts. Our studio, built-in 1878 was used for many purposes including years as a grain store.
It was purchased by the group in 1964 and since then additions were added. It consists of a large studio/gallery with excellent lighting, a smaller second studio, kitchen and storeroom. There are around 150 members of the Society, both amateur and semi-professional artists.
0402 876 979